COR-NTD meets formally each year in conjunction with the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene conference, with participation from researchers, the World Health Organization, country program managers, implementers, and donors. Working Groups comprised of NTD experts from a wide range of backgrounds conduct discussions at the annual COR-NTD meeting and throughout the year on key themes, providing important guidance on the NTD research agenda.
The 2016 COR-NTD meeting will take place November 10 – 11 in Atlanta, Georgia. Registered participants may access information including the meeting agenda, breakout session descriptions, and other key details about the meeting here. Please note that it is no longer possible to register for this year’s meeting, and that onsite registration will not be available. For more information about attending future COR-NTD meetings, please contact us at email@example.com.
Stay in touch with COR-NTD
- Follow COR-NTD on Twitter: @COR_NTD. The hashtag for the 2016 COR-NTD meeting is #COR_NTD16.
- Check out the COR-NTD blog.
- Download the COR-NTD app to your Android or Apple device.
- Explore – and submit your own – operational research studies addressing critical programmatic challenges faced by NTD programs in the NTD ConnectOR (formerly known as the Operational Research Inventory).
- Sign up for periodic updates from COR-NTD and weekly NTD news roundups.